We should totally build something together.
Here's what we are thinking... we like to do business instead of asking for handouts, so what about this: let's make something cool together that the market will like?
Some (very, very) random ideas:
- Let's do a co-branded product with your logo and our logo and sell them to our enlightened market!
- Oooh. What about a fun diversity-inspired event, like a fashion show? One with colorful clothing and colorful, diverse models?
- Maybe we could unveil one of your new products together that is intended for a diverse audience? We think the media might think that was pretty cool.
- Do you like pizza? We do. So do all the cool peeps that put on our Meetups. Want to send them some pizza? Beers maybe?
- I wish we liked golf. We just aren't very good at it. So, maybe you could sponsor a croquet tournament with colorful balls and wickets. (okay. we suck at croquet also.)
- We are going to have an annual event. Probably on a beach. Probably with vollyball and BBQ. You could help us firm up these plans and be the sponsor, we will co-brand EVERYTHING. Lot's of eyeballs and big brains thinking about your company.
Okay. END BRAINDUMP. Hopefully this little list has you thinking of some fun ideas of your own?